Publish date: October 24, 2019
Arctic Adventures is a global adventure tour company with offices in Vilnius. We blend our passion for adventure with a commitment to educate and inspire our guests, whether exploring the highlights or the road less traveled.
What are we looking for?
Arctic Adventures is offering and internship for a Webmaster Assistant (Fluent French) to join our team in Vilnius.
We have a lot of content on the web that needs translations into the French language. We’re looking for someone with insight to our French-speaking clientele, and to assist in the management of our French websites.
- Translate existing content – tour pages, blogs, etc. into French
- Assist in the management of our French sites
- Ensure the French content is up to date and accurate
- Research and write relevant, accurate and engaging content when needed
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Fluent French language skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Writing, editing and proofreading
- Familiarity with CMS like WordPress or Umbraco a plus
- Work well in a team, be flexible and confident
- Friendly work environment
- Kitchen with foosball/pool table, fresh fruit, tea and coffee
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Company outings or in-office team events
How to Apply:
For applications and further information, please send an email to:
Please send your application before November 16, 2019.