Publish date: November 5, 2019
Arctic Adventures is an adventure tour company based in Vilnius and Iceland. We blend our passion for adventures in Iceland and Canada with a commitment to educate and inspire our guests, whether we’re exploring the major highlights or the road less traveled. We’re growing fast beyond Iceland and Canada and are looking for enthusiastic people to join us on the ride at our office in Vilnius.
We’re on the lookout for a UX & CRO Specialist to join our team in Vilnius.
- Collaborate with webmasters and developers to find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability) on our websites.
- Take a lead role in devising techniques to improve conversions across all brand websites, managing and optimizing landing pages and CTAs.
- Continuously test, measure, and improve the performance of landing pages and CTAs, increasing conversion rates across platforms.
- Use analytics platforms, heatmaps, and other methods to monitor and analyze conversion funnel.
- Build user journeys and create wireframes to continuously improve user experience and increase conversion rates.
- Keep abreast of competitor websites and industry trends.
Basic Criteria & Requirements
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- UX and CRO experience
- Familiarity with the CRO toolkit (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Hotjar, etc.)
- HTML / CSS knowledge is a plus
- Friendly work environment
- Kitchen with foosball and pool tables, fresh fruit, tea, and coffee
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Company outings or in-office team events
- Competitive salary + Insurance plan
How to Apply:
For applications and further information, please send an email to:
Please send your application before Nov 19, 2019.