Publish date: July 8th, 2019
Arctic Adventures is an adventure tour company based in Vilnius and Iceland. We blend our passion for adventures in Iceland and Canada with a commitment to educate and inspire our guests, whether we’re exploring the highlights together or the road less traveled. We’re growing fast beyond Iceland and Canada, and are currently looking for enthusiastic people to join us on the ride at our office in Vilnius.
We’re on the lookout for an SEO Specialist to join our team in Vilnius to work with off-page optimization, and use SEO tactics and analytical skills to understand and implement SEO tasks on our websites. The ideal candidate must be an eager learner and comfortable doing tactical and technical SEO work.
- Analyze backlink profiles on a regular basis as well as qualifying websites for quality link potential and identify potential link opportunities
- Reach out to bloggers and other online personalities
- Manage our affiliate program to gain relevant back-links
- Utilize a variety of SEO tools (such as SemRush, Screaming Frog, and others) and manual search efforts to surface relevant, quality prospects for outreach
- Work on maximizing the volume of inbound organic traffic from search engines to the website
- Collaborate with the internal marketing team to develop, plan and execute editorial content-based link acquisition campaigns meant to generate interest from media, press, travel bloggers, etc
- Report to the team on changes and metrics
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience in SEO (outreach experience is a must)
- Communication skills (you’re expected to be the one contacting bloggers across different online channels), verbal and written communication in English
- Knowledge of SEO best practices (link building, keyword research, on-page optimization, and others)
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels and search engine analytics tools
- Analytical skills and ability to make decisions based on data
- Attention to details – we’re looking for an eagle eye
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Friendly work environment
- Equipped kitchen with foosball table, fresh fruit, tea and coffee
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Company outings or in-office team events
- Competitive salary + Insurance plan
How to Apply:
If this sounds like you, we’d love to meet up!
Please send your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t hesitate to send us questions if you have any.
Please send your application before July 22nd, 2019.